West Central Events Centre
The Kindersley & District Chamber of Commerce invites you to a 2-day opportunity to show the world what you do, how you do it, or just promote it! Patrons of the Trade Show are treated to a variety of products and/or services for new clients and customers.
The Kindersley & District Chamber of Commerce Annual Trade Show & Exhibition is built to motivate businesses to promote their products and services.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.kindersleychamber.com | Facebook
Exhibitor General Information
Please maintain this page for reference purposes
TRADE SHOW DATES & TIMES
Thursday, June 06 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday, June 07 11:00am – 6:00pm
EXHIBITOR SETUP TIMES
Wednesday, June 05 3:00 – 9:00pm
Thursday, June 06 10:00am – 1:00pm
Displays – Booth Display Setup by: Hub City Display Ltd (Saskatoon)
All booths are 8’ x 10’ and include:
- 1-8’ Table complete with skirting Saskatoon, Sask.
- 2 –Stacking chairs
- *1 – Electrical Outlet – 1-110v 15amp outlet.
*If additional electrical service is required, it can be provided at an extra charge. Please provide details of your electrical requirements and check the box on the application if you wish to purchase extra electrical service.
PLEASE INDICATE ON THE APPLICATION:
• If you require extra electrical outlets
• The number of tables and chairs you need for your booth if other than what is included
PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VENDORS
- All applications must be filled out completely and signed and dated.
- All payments must be received in full prior to the event. Payments will not be accepted at the Trade Show.
- Any vendor requiring larger or outdoor space, additional space for displays, workshops, seminars or the like, must list this information on this application so arrangements may be made ahead of time to accommodate your needs. (An extra fee may be incurred. Please contact the Chamber of Commerce for detailed information).
- Subletting and/or sharing of booth space must be pre-approved by event management in writing.
- All vendors must park their vehicles and/or trailers in designated areas during Trade Show hours of operation.
- Please do not block doorways and exits
- Trade Show organizers and/or facility management reserve the right to reject, limit or prohibit products, demonstrations or exhibits considered unsafe or inappropriate to an all ages show.
- Trade Show organizers and/or facility management reserve the right to relocate exhibits and/or exhibitors to maintain the character and/or good order of the show.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to take down displays until closing time Friday at 6pm
The venue is a SMOKE FREE facility.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING WILL BE EMAILED OR PHONED TO YOU IN LATE MAY
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made in writing and mailed, or emailed to the Chamber of Commerce no later than May 01, 2019. Exhibit space rental will be refunded (less $50.00 administration fee) provided cancellation notice is received as indicated. No refunds will be paid after May 1st, 2019 or on vendors who do not attend on the show dates.
RECEIPTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT THE TRADE SHOW
For further information or questions please contact:
Phone: 306-463-2320 Email: email@example.com