Before its launch, the ShopKindersley.ca concept was in planning and design for over 18 months. Its aim is to help Kindersley and the local business community to flourish in the changing business climate. With the increasing popularity of e-commerce and online shopping, our goal was to give our local business owners the opportunity to take their businesses online.
Rick Miller originally brought the concept to the Kindersley & District Chamber of Commerce where Jeff Soveran of Murlin Electronics and their team of talented designers and developers were able to bring the project to life.
The goal of ShopKindersley is as follows:
- Enhance the local economy & create more jobs
- Complete with online and out-of-town purchasing
- Easy access and quick search for local products
- Support your community and local business owners
- Build relationships and receive personalized services
- Get the products you need without leaving Kindersley
- The job you save might be your own